- Podcast: Security Patterns For Client-Side Apps Running In The BrowserAugust 10, 2020Great to have Dr. Philippe De Ryck on the podcast. He talked about various security challenges faced by developers while working with client-side applications. Do you know the security considerations ...
- Podcast | R3’s Corda platformMay 12, 2019In this podcast, I talk to Austin from R3 talks about technical aspects of R3 Corda including its architecture, consensus, programming model, etc. We also touch upon the future direction of R3 Corda ...
- Part II – Kubernetes DevOps : Introduction to HelmJuly 13, 2018This is the second post in a multi-part blog series on Kubernetes DevOps using Azure. I am co-authoring this series with the help of my colleague at Microsoft, Daniel Selman. We recently worked on ...
- Part I – Kubernetes DevOps : Introduction to the Historic Events MicroserviceJuly 12, 2018This is the first post in a multi-part blog series on Kubernetes DevOps using Azure. I am co-authoring this series with the help of my colleague at Microsoft, Daniel Selman. We recently worked on the ...
- Building and Running an Auditing Solution on BlockchainFebruary 12, 2018On 21st February, I will be conducting an event at Microsoft NYC campus on building and running a fully functional blockchain based audit trail application. The first half is a good fit for both ...
- Understanding R3 Corda and Running it on AzureNovember 5, 2017R3 Corda is a blockchain-inspired distributed ledger technology (DLT) from R3 that is specifically designed for financial and regulated transactions, and emphasizes privacy and security between ...
- Homomorphic Encryption 101July 25, 2017I was recently exploring methods for improved privacy using various encryption schemes and stumbled upon Homomorphic Encryption that has a huge potential in that area. I do feel that it has higher ...
- Creating Developer’s Docker Linux Virtual Machine on AzureJuly 22, 2017For an upcoming developer event on Docker I had to create handful of Linux Ubuntu virtual machines on Azure with Docker and few additional software installed on it. I looked into couple of ways to to ...
- Event Announcement “Blockchain 101 – Introduction for Developers”July 18, 2017Some of you may already be aware that I host NYC MS Cloud User Group technology meet up every month at Microsoft Manhattan campus.This month, I will be hosting/presenting alongside with my colleague ...
- DevOps with ContainersJuly 10, 2017Recently I did a video series for Microsoft Channel9 on DevOps with Containers (thanks to Lex Thomas and Chris Caldwell for recording these). The idea was simple- show and tell how container ...
- First Look Into BlockchainJanuary 20, 2017Since last year, I have been spending time with customers understanding how blockchain can help them improve/replace existing processess. Its relatively a new technology but evolving very ...
- How To Set Custom Resolution On MacBook Pro RetinaJune 13, 2016I recently experience an inconvenience when I discovered that on MacBook Pro Retina running OS X El Captain (and even few of its predecessors as I found out) you cannot set custom resolution. Well ...
- Using Client Certificate Authentication for Web API Hosted in AzureFebruary 21, 2016During recent customer engagement there was a discussion around client certificate [a.k.a tls mutual] authentication and how to use it with asp.net web api that is hosted on azure as a azure api app. ...
- Developer’s Guide to Automated Install of ADFS On Windows Server 2016 (TP4)February 15, 2016Recently I ran into situations where have to build a developer enviorment that needs active directory federation services [adfs] running on windows server 2016 [currently in technical preview 4, ...
- Reporting Unused Disks Space in Azure IaaSFebruary 6, 2016If you’re using Azure VMs in your organization one of the common governance challenge is to identify the unused disk space that was just lying around in azure storage unused and cost company money ...